Puntledge RV & Camping
The Puntledge RV Campground is located in the traditional territory of the Comox First Nation and provides a safe, natural, family camping experience which incorporates the historic and cultural traditions of the Comox People.
Located adjacent to the Puntledge River, a five minute walk from downtown Courtenay, the campground includes the Nim Nim Interpretive Centre and I-Hos Gallery Kiosk.
Open 7 days a week (May through October) services include:
• Nim Nim Interpretive Centre discover our heritage
• I-Hos Gallery Kiosk featuring North West Coast First Nation Art
• Full Service Sites water, hydro, cable and sewer
• Partial Service Sites water, hydro and cable
• Basic Sites ideal for tenters
• Laundry Facilities
• Washroom and hot showers
• Next to the river for swimming and tubing
• Five minute walk to downtown Courtenay and Lewis Park for shopping, dining and relaxing
• A short drive to the I-Hos Native Gallery and Gift Shop at 3310 Comox Road
• Mount Washington is only a 30-minute drive away
• Close to all 5 Comox Valley golf courses